Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 869
old hand
old hand
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 869
I received this message from a trusted moderator
Quote
I have gotten browser warnings several times that Clubadventist is an unsafe site with malware. And I have had several disconnects from the site.

Also encountered an odd problem last night doing a mod edit on a post by olger. I had moved it to edit it (his post was a cut and paste from a Christianity Today article without any acknowledgment of source. I was just adding the source) and when I attempted to move the post back, the whole thread had disappeared. So his post sits in the moderator storage.

and this message
Quote
something is wacky with the site here. The topic headings are all bunched together in a column and the posts go off the end of my screen....

Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 9,242
Likes: 1
R
Former Developer
Former Developer
R Offline
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 9,242
Likes: 1
If the site/server was hacked then anything could be installed. Doing a quick scan of your source I don't see any of the common ones however. Any particular page they receive the malware warnings?

On the second one, any idea what browser?

Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 2,143
Pooh-Bah
Pooh-Bah
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 2,143
For whatever it's worth, I'm seeing this in the Chrome console

www.paypal.com : potentially vulnerable to CVE-2009-3555

Security Error: Content at http://googleads.g.doubleclick.net/ may not load data from http://clubadventist.com/.

Error: Permission denied for <http://googleads.g.doubleclick.net> to call method Location.toString on <http://clubadventist.com>.


The page loads fine when not logged in. Even the google ad.


This thread for sale. Click here! [Linked Image from navaho.infopop.cc]
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 522
Addict
Addict
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 522
Google AdSense has been spewing malware. Many users of many forums have been hit. This has been documented on the Google AdSense user forums. Google has been working on curing the problems.


Steve

UBB.classic from 2000-2003
UBB.threads from 2003-present!
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 1,344
G
veteran
veteran
G Offline
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 1,344
Some Godaddy servers were hit back in May. Malware went after everything with a .php extension. I fixed a site twice within 2 weeks cause of it.

http://blog.sucuri.net/2010/05/found-code-used-to-inject-the-malware-at-godaddy.html


Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
PHP 8 bug in membermanage.tmpl
by phoenix011235 - 09/08/2026 7:47 PM
Are any of these legitmate?
by Baldeagle - 09/06/2026 1:37 PM
After server reboot
by Morgan - 09/02/2026 8:27 AM
Email Settings
by Outdoorking - 05/13/2026 2:44 AM
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 225 guests, and 88 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Ride safe!
Ride safe!
by Morgan, December 7
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260527)