Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 51
journeyman
journeyman
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 51
Hi,

I added a new language (thx to Zarzal smile ) in our forum. I've added the same chomd permissions for the files as the english language files.

When I change the language to german and then chosing the language editor and entering a search-string no entry is found (blank page opens ../forums/admin/languageeditor.php)). It works properly when I switch back to english.

Useing v7 beta2 rv. 344

Firstone

Last edited by Firstone; 08/07/2006 2:08 PM.
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 956
Old Hand
Old Hand
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 956
maybe a problem in my german strings, I go to hunt.

/edit: its somewhere in the admin section. A missing " or like this, I search.

Last edited by Zarzal; 08/07/2006 1:46 PM.

my board: http://www.dragonclan-forum.de
my hobby: http://www.biker-reise.de
Ich kann bei Fragen zu UBBthreads in Deutsch weiterhelfen oder es zumindest versuchen
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 51
journeyman
journeyman
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 51
Hmm, yep.

I have tried to duplicate the error. I've copied the original english files and just renamed the directory. There the language editor works ... so there is no bug in the editor.

Last edited by Firstone; 08/07/2006 1:55 PM.
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 956
Old Hand
Old Hand
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 956
I found it. admin/doeditnewsimages.php contains a line with a missing " at the end. I go to fix the archive. Thank you for pointing me to this.

/edit: archive updated.

Last edited by Zarzal; 08/07/2006 2:01 PM.

my board: http://www.dragonclan-forum.de
my hobby: http://www.biker-reise.de
Ich kann bei Fragen zu UBBthreads in Deutsch weiterhelfen oder es zumindest versuchen
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 51
journeyman
journeyman
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 51
Thank you Zarzal smile


Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
PHP 8 bug in membermanage.tmpl
by phoenix011235 - 09/08/2026 7:47 PM
Are any of these legitmate?
by Baldeagle - 09/06/2026 1:37 PM
After server reboot
by Morgan - 09/02/2026 8:27 AM
Email Settings
by Outdoorking - 05/13/2026 2:44 AM
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 118 guests, and 136 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Ride safe!
Ride safe!
by Morgan, December 7
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260527)