Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
#241654 02/11/2011 8:10 AM
Joined: Feb 2011
Posts: 1
D
stranger
stranger
D Offline
Joined: Feb 2011
Posts: 1
Hi There

Can someone please tell me if ubb can integrate with Drupal?


Kind Regards

David Baker

www.bluesunweb.com
Joined: Jun 2004
Posts: 207
C
enthusiast
enthusiast
C Offline
Joined: Jun 2004
Posts: 207
Can you clarify a bit what you mean by integrate? Are you talking header and footer? Or also users privs?


Won't you take me to Funkytown?
Joined: Jan 2004
Posts: 2,474
Likes: 3
D
Pooh-Bah
Pooh-Bah
D Offline
Joined: Jan 2004
Posts: 2,474
Likes: 3
Generally, I believe integration means... the user database/ login functions.

Anyone who can login to your Drupal site would be able to use the same credentials to login to ubbthreads.

It's something of a Holy Grail as nobody wants to login to a CMS and then again (separately) to ubbthreads.

Joined: Jun 2004
Posts: 207
C
enthusiast
enthusiast
C Offline
Joined: Jun 2004
Posts: 207
Yeah I know what it is I've done it in several CMSs wink

I want to know what David is interested in doing so I can give him the appropriate answer.


Won't you take me to Funkytown?

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
PHP 8 bug in membermanage.tmpl
by phoenix011235 - 09/08/2026 7:47 PM
Are any of these legitmate?
by Baldeagle - 09/06/2026 1:37 PM
After server reboot
by Morgan - 09/02/2026 8:27 AM
Email Settings
by Outdoorking - 05/13/2026 2:44 AM
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 171 guests, and 128 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Ride safe!
Ride safe!
by Morgan, December 7
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260527)