Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Joined: May 2006
Posts: 2
L
stranger
stranger
L Offline
Joined: May 2006
Posts: 2
Hey All:

Had a legacy ubb classic board I just imported into threads and all went fine with the import. I had purchased the license a long time ago and used to actually be on the classic beta team for a long while - however things worked fine so I never upgraded.

Then the spammers came - and without captcha, the last few months have been brutal.

So, I finally did the work today and am at a lost how I wrap my look around the new boards. In classic, I designed a template, figured out where the board would sit - cut above that code as the header, below that code as the footer and life was good.

Can't really figure out the equivalant here.

If someone can lend a quick hand or point me towards a faq, I'd be very greatful!

JOHN

Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 6,649
Likes: 88
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 6,649
Likes: 88
It works pretty much the same with some enhancements.
Goto:
Control Panel ยป Display Options
Select the html includes tab.
Default header.
Default footer.



Blue Man Group
There is no such thing as stupid questions. Just stupid answers
Joined: May 2006
Posts: 2
L
stranger
stranger
L Offline
Joined: May 2006
Posts: 2
Wow - how did I miss that???

Ok, in messing around - I thought it was the WRAPPER, and I managed to overwrite the default one. DOH.

Can you point me to the code that should be there?

Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532
Likes: 150
UBB.threads Developer
UBB.threads Developer
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532
Likes: 150
Code
<table width="100%" class="t_outer" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0">
<tr>
<td>
<table width="100%" class="t_inner" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="1">

Code
</table>
</td>
</tr>
</table>


I am a Web Development Contractor, I do not work for UBBCentral. I have provided free User to User Support since the beginning of these support forums.
Do you need Forum Install or Upgrade Services?
Forums: A Gardeners Forum
UBB.threads: UBBWiki, UBB Styles, UBB.Sitemaps
Longtime Supporter & Resident Post-A-Holic
VNC Web Services: Code Modifications, Upgrades, Styling, Coding Services, Disaster Recovery, and more!

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
PHP 8 bug in membermanage.tmpl
by phoenix011235 - 09/08/2026 7:47 PM
Are any of these legitmate?
by Baldeagle - 09/06/2026 1:37 PM
After server reboot
by Morgan - 09/02/2026 8:27 AM
8.0.1 Patch Changelog Discussion
by isaac - 11/26/2025 1:34 PM
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 381 guests, and 101 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Ride safe!
Ride safe!
by Morgan, December 7
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260527)