Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
#241885 02/22/2011 5:05 PM
Joined: Feb 2011
Posts: 4
P
PMH
Offline
stranger
stranger
P Offline
Joined: Feb 2011
Posts: 4
I'm using a forum that uses UBB.Classic.
(I don't know (how to find out) the version #.)

I can tell that it knows how to make a URL to an individual post..
(bec., eg: search returns such links)

..but I don't know how to make one.

PMH #241886 02/22/2011 5:38 PM
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 6,649
Likes: 88
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 6,649
Likes: 88
You lost me.
In classic there should be a link in the footer that shows the version.

You don't make a link because the link is the post.

Probably need a example of what you are looking for.


Blue Man Group
There is no such thing as stupid questions. Just stupid answers
PMH #241891 02/22/2011 6:45 PM
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 1,294
Likes: 2
Veteran
Veteran
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 1,294
Likes: 2
Open any file for the software, at the top is the exact version number.

PMH #241910 02/23/2011 6:28 PM
Joined: Feb 2011
Posts: 4
P
PMH
Offline
stranger
stranger
P Offline
Joined: Feb 2011
Posts: 4
At the very bottom of the forum pages I'm using is the version number..
(6.7.2 -- and so I'm re-posting this to the V6 section)

..of course, that wasn't my question.

(and yes, Ruben, I did actually ask the question I wanted answered (see my answer in V6 land) )


Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
PHP 8 bug in membermanage.tmpl
by phoenix011235 - 09/08/2026 7:47 PM
Are any of these legitmate?
by Baldeagle - 09/06/2026 1:37 PM
After server reboot
by Morgan - 09/02/2026 8:27 AM
Email Settings
by Outdoorking - 05/13/2026 2:44 AM
Who's Online Now
1 members (Havenofsobriety), 156 guests, and 140 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Ride safe!
Ride safe!
by Morgan, December 7
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260527)