Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 15
D
stranger
stranger
D Offline
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 15
Doesn't work. Can email to a single email address but when I send to more than one nothing gets sent. I tried separating the addresses by commas, semi-colons and spaces but nothing works. Running Ubbthreads 7.3.1.
I can't find any other mention of this in these forums and there doesn't to be any setting relevant under Control Panel so I don't know what is wrong.

Joined: Jan 2005
Posts: 186
member
member
Joined: Jan 2005
Posts: 186
I just tested it on 7.5.6 and it worked properly. I'm not sure if there was a change between 7.3.1 and the current build or not. I didn't see anything in the changelogs that specifically address that issue.


Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
PHP 8 bug in membermanage.tmpl
by phoenix011235 - 09/08/2026 7:47 PM
Are any of these legitmate?
by Baldeagle - 09/06/2026 1:37 PM
After server reboot
by Morgan - 09/02/2026 8:27 AM
8.0.1 Patch Changelog Discussion
by isaac - 11/26/2025 1:34 PM
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 381 guests, and 101 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Ride safe!
Ride safe!
by Morgan, December 7
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260527)