|
|
|
|
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 869
old hand
|
|
old hand
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 869 |
What is this?
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 3,940 Likes: 1
Former Developer
|
|
Former Developer
Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 3,940 Likes: 1 |
they are core dump files and are indicative of a failure on Apr 25th ask mindraven to address it 
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 6,649 Likes: 88
|
|
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 6,649 Likes: 88 |
Curious question? Where is the location did they appear? Since I am at mindraven and I have never seen them.
Blue Man Group There is no such thing as stupid questions. Just stupid answers
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 3,940 Likes: 1
Former Developer
|
|
Former Developer
Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 3,940 Likes: 1 |
'forum root' 
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 869
old hand
|
|
old hand
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 869 |
I just deleted hundreds of them, but kept a few from today.
My site has bloated over the past number of days, if I recall right I had 6-7 gigs free, now I am over the limited.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 3,940 Likes: 1
Former Developer
|
|
Former Developer
Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 3,940 Likes: 1 |
it's a hosting issue that you need to tell your host about
of course you might have a bad script, but they should know what is goin on..
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 869
old hand
|
|
old hand
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 869 |
|
|
|
|
0 members (),
166
guests, and
137
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
|
|