Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
#243420 05/25/2011 11:03 PM
Joined: Apr 2011
Posts: 31
S
newbie
newbie
S Offline
Joined: Apr 2011
Posts: 31
I have over sold my ad space, we have 10 slots and we have sold a few more. Right now I am afraid I will jeopardize our relationship with our cutomers if I cannot get their ads up.

Does anybody have some code for a rotator? I am running 7.5.6

Skyjammer #243425 05/26/2011 1:48 AM
Joined: Jun 2004
Posts: 207
C
enthusiast
enthusiast
C Offline
Joined: Jun 2004
Posts: 207
I would setup an OpenX install to manage your advertising. It's pretty easy to setup and use. Use the php ad code and you get superfast load times.


Won't you take me to Funkytown?

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
PHP 8 bug in membermanage.tmpl
by phoenix011235 - 09/08/2026 7:47 PM
Are any of these legitmate?
by Baldeagle - 09/06/2026 1:37 PM
After server reboot
by Morgan - 09/02/2026 8:27 AM
Email Settings
by Outdoorking - 05/13/2026 2:44 AM
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 206 guests, and 158 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Ride safe!
Ride safe!
by Morgan, December 7
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260527)