|
|
|
|
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 1,798 Likes: 2
Pooh-Bah
|
|
Pooh-Bah
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 1,798 Likes: 2 |
Until things get sorted out over here, UBBDev will have registration queued to stop the spammers. I delete them, rebuild topics and they're back the next day  If you would like to register there, do so, then message me or one of the half-dozen admins here and there 
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532 Likes: 150
|
|
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532 Likes: 150 |
AA, I think you should install my Stop Forum Spam mod  ...
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 522
Addict
|
|
Addict
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 522 |
Allen, the Giz is right. I still approve them manually, though.
Which reminds me... I need to upgrade my SFS mod.
Steve
UBB.classic from 2000-2003 UBB.threads from 2003-present!
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532 Likes: 150
|
|
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532 Likes: 150 |
Everyone does, the latest build fixes that pesky issue of when their validation server is down lol...
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 2,143
Pooh-Bah
|
|
Pooh-Bah
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 2,143 |
I was wondering what was going on there. I was going to message you, AA. Saved me from bothering you. 
|
|
|
|
1 members (Havenofsobriety),
156
guests, and
140
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
|
|