Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
#245202 08/27/2011 6:46 AM
Joined: Aug 2011
Posts: 11
M
stranger
stranger
M Offline
Joined: Aug 2011
Posts: 11
A practice run.
demo
multiple choice
Votes accepted starting: 08/27/2011 6:45 AM

Joined: Aug 2011
Posts: 11
M
stranger
stranger
M Offline
Joined: Aug 2011
Posts: 11
I also tried this option on my company's bb. It has a similar option, with differences in details. I suspect it uses an older version of the PHP software.

Last edited by MikeG; 08/27/2011 6:56 AM.
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 6,649
Likes: 88
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 6,649
Likes: 88
Determining the version is easy.
Scroll down to the bottom and in the footer should be a link to ubb showing also the version of the software.


Blue Man Group
There is no such thing as stupid questions. Just stupid answers
Joined: Aug 2011
Posts: 11
M
stranger
stranger
M Offline
Joined: Aug 2011
Posts: 11
Thanks. It is ubb.threads 6.3.2. How old is that?

Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 6,649
Likes: 88
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 6,649
Likes: 88
Kinda old. In fact very old in today's terms.
There are lots of bug fixes and enhancements since then.
But as far as polls go I don't recall much, without reviewing the change log's.
https://www.ubbcentral.com/forums/ubbthreads.php/forums/42/1/Release%20Notes%20&%20Changelog


Blue Man Group
There is no such thing as stupid questions. Just stupid answers
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532
Likes: 150
UBB.threads Developer
UBB.threads Developer
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532
Likes: 150
Anything prior to 6.5 is considered a security risk; just sayin...


I am a Web Development Contractor, I do not work for UBBCentral. I have provided free User to User Support since the beginning of these support forums.
Do you need Forum Install or Upgrade Services?
Forums: A Gardeners Forum
UBB.threads: UBBWiki, UBB Styles, UBB.Sitemaps
Longtime Supporter & Resident Post-A-Holic
VNC Web Services: Code Modifications, Upgrades, Styling, Coding Services, Disaster Recovery, and more!
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 6,649
Likes: 88
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 6,649
Likes: 88
Did not want to get into that issue since this user appears to be a user without control over what version is used.

All I stated is there is not much in the term of enhancements in polls from the version used.


Blue Man Group
There is no such thing as stupid questions. Just stupid answers
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532
Likes: 150
UBB.threads Developer
UBB.threads Developer
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532
Likes: 150
Well, I figure he may tell the owner that they're at rick of being owned lol


I am a Web Development Contractor, I do not work for UBBCentral. I have provided free User to User Support since the beginning of these support forums.
Do you need Forum Install or Upgrade Services?
Forums: A Gardeners Forum
UBB.threads: UBBWiki, UBB Styles, UBB.Sitemaps
Longtime Supporter & Resident Post-A-Holic
VNC Web Services: Code Modifications, Upgrades, Styling, Coding Services, Disaster Recovery, and more!
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 6,649
Likes: 88
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 6,649
Likes: 88
FYI,
Version 6.3.2 was released August 22, 2003
Version 7.5.6 (current) was released August 21, 2010


Blue Man Group
There is no such thing as stupid questions. Just stupid answers

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
PHP 8 bug in membermanage.tmpl
by phoenix011235 - 09/08/2026 7:47 PM
Are any of these legitmate?
by Baldeagle - 09/06/2026 1:37 PM
After server reboot
by Morgan - 09/02/2026 8:27 AM
8.0.1 Patch Changelog Discussion
by isaac - 11/26/2025 1:34 PM
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 381 guests, and 101 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Ride safe!
Ride safe!
by Morgan, December 7
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260527)