Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Joined: May 2006
Posts: 177
Member
Member
Joined: May 2006
Posts: 177
Hi all,

I am trying to post an image and when it posts to the forum it posts smaller than what it's supposed to be.

http://www.freaksforum.com/forum/ub...e_What_we_ve_learned_thru_wee#Post225265

When I hit reply to the topic, the image shows as the size it's supposed to be ( a lot bigger and readable)

Am I missing something here? What do I need to do to have the image show correctly...

The image is supposed to be 703x801 and is showing as being scaled to 401x456

I appreciate any help.

FREAK

Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 1,344
G
veteran
veteran
G Offline
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 1,344
Check your cp->feature settings general tab. Second option

Max width for images used in posts?
Specified in px. Uses browser scaling. Leave blank to disable.

Joined: May 2006
Posts: 177
Member
Member
Joined: May 2006
Posts: 177


Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
PHP 8 bug in membermanage.tmpl
by phoenix011235 - 09/08/2026 7:47 PM
Are any of these legitmate?
by Baldeagle - 09/06/2026 1:37 PM
After server reboot
by Morgan - 09/02/2026 8:27 AM
8.0.1 Patch Changelog Discussion
by isaac - 11/26/2025 1:34 PM
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 296 guests, and 109 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Ride safe!
Ride safe!
by Morgan, December 7
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260527)