Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
#247588 01/03/2012 12:09 AM
Joined: May 2006
Posts: 177
Member
Member
Joined: May 2006
Posts: 177
In the last few days, I have been unable to have my username/password stay logged in after leaving the site.

Now when I go to the forum, I have to log in with my username/password every time even though I check makr to remember me on each visit.

I am using Mozilla Verson 9.01 and have ubb threads 7.5.5

Any ideas or suggestions?

Thanks

Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 1,344
G
veteran
veteran
G Offline
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 1,344
Clear your browser cookies via FF not the forum option to expire, you may have a cookie gone wild, lol.

Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 6,649
Likes: 88
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 6,649
Likes: 88
Also this ongoing issue is being re-addressed in the next release.
Of course as browser versions change so may the issue continue on.


Blue Man Group
There is no such thing as stupid questions. Just stupid answers

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
PHP 8 bug in membermanage.tmpl
by phoenix011235 - 09/08/2026 7:47 PM
Are any of these legitmate?
by Baldeagle - 09/06/2026 1:37 PM
After server reboot
by Morgan - 09/02/2026 8:27 AM
8.0.1 Patch Changelog Discussion
by isaac - 11/26/2025 1:34 PM
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 296 guests, and 109 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Ride safe!
Ride safe!
by Morgan, December 7
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260527)