|
|
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 6,649 Likes: 88
|
|
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 6,649 Likes: 88 |
I guess Sirdude gave up on people abbreviating his display name to SD and changed his name to SD for us. Now if I can just get people to spell my name correctly. 
Blue Man Group There is no such thing as stupid questions. Just stupid answers
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 1,344
veteran
|
|
veteran
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 1,344 |
LOL, I was wondering when that would happen lol. How do they spell your name wrong??
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 6,649 Likes: 88
|
|
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 6,649 Likes: 88 |
Any way they can. Ruben Rubin Reuben Rueben ETC, it does not really bother me. Just making a funny comment. But you know what they say. You can call me Ray. You can call me Jay
Blue Man Group There is no such thing as stupid questions. Just stupid answers
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 1,344
veteran
|
|
veteran
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 1,344 |
LOL, I think I'll spell it Rooben 
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 6,649 Likes: 88
|
|
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 6,649 Likes: 88 |
Otay [censored].(ref- Little Rascals)
Blue Man Group There is no such thing as stupid questions. Just stupid answers
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 1,344
veteran
|
|
veteran
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 1,344 |
roflmao 
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532 Likes: 150
|
|
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532 Likes: 150 |
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 3,940 Likes: 1
Former Developer
|
|
Former Developer
Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 3,940 Likes: 1 |
yah, i figured i would go by what everyone 'calls' me 
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 6,649 Likes: 88
|
|
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 6,649 Likes: 88 |
I should not post what other people call me. LOL
Blue Man Group There is no such thing as stupid questions. Just stupid answers
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 514
addict
|
|
addict
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 514 |
Neither should I  I have mispelled Ruben's name several times before (not on purpose though.. I always think about a sandwhich when I see his name).  Dunny
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532 Likes: 150
|
|
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532 Likes: 150 |
I don't want to be named what everyone calls me, it's a bad bad word that starts with an a...
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 3,940 Likes: 1
Former Developer
|
|
Former Developer
Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 3,940 Likes: 1 |
what's wrong with 'awesome' ? :shrug:
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532 Likes: 150
|
|
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532 Likes: 150 |
That'd be pretty sweet, but I'm more talking about the one that ends in "hole"...
|
|
|
|
0 members (),
115
guests, and
140
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|