Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
#247690 01/08/2012 12:22 PM
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 6,649
Likes: 88
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 6,649
Likes: 88
I guess Sirdude gave up on people abbreviating his display name to SD and changed his name to SD for us.
laugh

Now if I can just get people to spell my name correctly. smile


Blue Man Group
There is no such thing as stupid questions. Just stupid answers
Ruben #247692 01/08/2012 12:51 PM
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 1,344
G
veteran
veteran
G Offline
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 1,344
LOL, I was wondering when that would happen lol. How do they spell your name wrong??

Ruben #247693 01/08/2012 1:05 PM
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 6,649
Likes: 88
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 6,649
Likes: 88
Any way they can.
Quote
Ruben
Rubin
Reuben
Rueben
ETC,
it does not really bother me.
Just making a funny comment.

But you know what they say.

You can call me Ray.
You can call me Jay


Blue Man Group
There is no such thing as stupid questions. Just stupid answers
Ruben #247695 01/08/2012 1:09 PM
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 1,344
G
veteran
veteran
G Offline
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 1,344
LOL, I think I'll spell it Rooben wink

Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 6,649
Likes: 88
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 6,649
Likes: 88
Otay [censored].(ref- Little Rascals)


Blue Man Group
There is no such thing as stupid questions. Just stupid answers
Ruben #247697 01/08/2012 1:15 PM
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 1,344
G
veteran
veteran
G Offline
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 1,344
roflmao wink

Ruben #247702 01/08/2012 2:35 PM
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532
Likes: 150
UBB.threads Developer
UBB.threads Developer
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532
Likes: 150
O'tay..


I am a Web Development Contractor, I do not work for UBBCentral. I have provided free User to User Support since the beginning of these support forums.
Do you need Forum Install or Upgrade Services?
Forums: A Gardeners Forum
UBB.threads: UBBWiki, UBB Styles, UBB.Sitemaps
Longtime Supporter & Resident Post-A-Holic
VNC Web Services: Code Modifications, Upgrades, Styling, Coding Services, Disaster Recovery, and more!
Ruben #247707 01/08/2012 3:32 PM
Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 3,940
Likes: 1
SD Offline
Former Developer
Former Developer
Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 3,940
Likes: 1
yah, i figured i would go by what everyone 'calls' me laugh

SD #247711 01/08/2012 3:42 PM
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 6,649
Likes: 88
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 6,649
Likes: 88
I should not post what other people call me. LOL


Blue Man Group
There is no such thing as stupid questions. Just stupid answers
Ruben #247735 01/08/2012 6:08 PM
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 514
addict
addict
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 514
Neither should I tongue


I have mispelled Ruben's name several times before (not on purpose though.. I always think about a sandwhich when I see his name).


wink


Dunny

Ruben #247737 01/08/2012 6:11 PM
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532
Likes: 150
UBB.threads Developer
UBB.threads Developer
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532
Likes: 150
I don't want to be named what everyone calls me, it's a bad bad word that starts with an a...


I am a Web Development Contractor, I do not work for UBBCentral. I have provided free User to User Support since the beginning of these support forums.
Do you need Forum Install or Upgrade Services?
Forums: A Gardeners Forum
UBB.threads: UBBWiki, UBB Styles, UBB.Sitemaps
Longtime Supporter & Resident Post-A-Holic
VNC Web Services: Code Modifications, Upgrades, Styling, Coding Services, Disaster Recovery, and more!
Ruben #247741 01/08/2012 10:28 PM
Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 3,940
Likes: 1
SD Offline
Former Developer
Former Developer
Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 3,940
Likes: 1
what's wrong with 'awesome' ? :shrug:

Ruben #247742 01/09/2012 12:28 AM
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532
Likes: 150
UBB.threads Developer
UBB.threads Developer
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532
Likes: 150
That'd be pretty sweet, but I'm more talking about the one that ends in "hole"...


I am a Web Development Contractor, I do not work for UBBCentral. I have provided free User to User Support since the beginning of these support forums.
Do you need Forum Install or Upgrade Services?
Forums: A Gardeners Forum
UBB.threads: UBBWiki, UBB Styles, UBB.Sitemaps
Longtime Supporter & Resident Post-A-Holic
VNC Web Services: Code Modifications, Upgrades, Styling, Coding Services, Disaster Recovery, and more!

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
PHP 8 bug in membermanage.tmpl
by phoenix011235 - 09/08/2026 7:47 PM
Are any of these legitmate?
by Baldeagle - 09/06/2026 1:37 PM
After server reboot
by Morgan - 09/02/2026 8:27 AM
Email Settings
by Outdoorking - 05/13/2026 2:44 AM
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 118 guests, and 136 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Ride safe!
Ride safe!
by Morgan, December 7
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260527)