Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Joined: Jun 2010
Posts: 58
R
journeyman
journeyman
R Offline
Joined: Jun 2010
Posts: 58
Why is it that when using Safari 5.1.3, I have to re-enter my login details whenever replying or posting on 7.5.x? It is something I can fix on my own laptop, or is it a global issue? BTW, it does not occur on this UBB site, but on sites that use an .htaccess file for login.

Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 6,649
Likes: 88
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 6,649
Likes: 88
I have never used safari myself.
But my iphone buddies tell me that is what is on the iphone and they do have issues with some file attachments.
So it may just be another buglet with UBB such as the new versions of IE.


Blue Man Group
There is no such thing as stupid questions. Just stupid answers
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 1,344
G
veteran
veteran
G Offline
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 1,344
It could be a bad cookie. Try deleting all cookies involved with the sites your having issues with.

Joined: Jun 2010
Posts: 58
R
journeyman
journeyman
R Offline
Joined: Jun 2010
Posts: 58
As far as I can tell, it's an issue with the CC Bill integration with UBBThreads and the .htaccess file handling, as the 2 sites I have this problem with, both have that mod. I hope any new release will have IOS uploading attachment features. I would love to update and report when out and about...


Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
PHP 8 bug in membermanage.tmpl
by phoenix011235 - 09/08/2026 7:47 PM
Are any of these legitmate?
by Baldeagle - 09/06/2026 1:37 PM
After server reboot
by Morgan - 09/02/2026 8:27 AM
8.0.1 Patch Changelog Discussion
by isaac - 11/26/2025 1:34 PM
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 296 guests, and 109 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Ride safe!
Ride safe!
by Morgan, December 7
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260527)