|
|
|
|
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 210 Likes: 2
Enthusiast
|
|
Enthusiast
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 210 Likes: 2 |
Instead of having either registration queue on or off I'd like to see a 3rd setting that works off email address.
IE if *@gmail.com or *@hotmail.com
would go into queue but email address not matching this would not get queued.
Thanks.
-Tim
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 4,057
|
|
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 4,057 |
BOOM !! Version v7.6.1.1 People who inspire me Isaac ME Gizmo
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 210 Likes: 2
Enthusiast
|
|
Enthusiast
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 210 Likes: 2 |
UP!!! SD can you do this?
-Tim
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jan 2004
Posts: 2,474 Likes: 3
Pooh-Bah
|
|
Pooh-Bah
Joined: Jan 2004
Posts: 2,474 Likes: 3 |
So, if I'm understanding this (example), you would only want (e.g.) gmail or hotmail to enter the queue?
Interesting, (and I'm not knocking it) but I would only get a half dozen members per year if I used it (as it stands).
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532 Likes: 150
|
|
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532 Likes: 150 |
I think he wants it so that he can have a list of domains he wants sent to the queue; such as freemail services (such as hotmail or gmail)
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jan 2004
Posts: 2,474 Likes: 3
Pooh-Bah
|
|
Pooh-Bah
Joined: Jan 2004
Posts: 2,474 Likes: 3 |
Oh I see. Then the others get automatically approved?
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532 Likes: 150
|
|
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532 Likes: 150 |
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 210 Likes: 2
Enthusiast
|
|
Enthusiast
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 210 Likes: 2 |
Rather then just on or off I'd like some sort of filter for who goes into a queue and who does not based on email address or even names.
-Tim
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 210 Likes: 2
Enthusiast
|
|
Enthusiast
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 210 Likes: 2 |
Oh I see. Then the others get automatically approved? Yes
-Tim
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 210 Likes: 2
Enthusiast
|
|
Enthusiast
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 210 Likes: 2 |
Hello! Probably would have help with the UBB spam issue as well.
-Tim
|
|
|
|
0 members (),
381
guests, and
101
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
|
|