Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Joined: Oct 2012
Posts: 2
J
stranger
stranger
J Offline
Joined: Oct 2012
Posts: 2

Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532
Likes: 150
UBB.threads Developer
UBB.threads Developer
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532
Likes: 150
Test:
Code
[img]http://veloviewer.com/SigImage.php?athleteId=77230&rows=2&units=M&field1=seg&field2=kom&field3=t10&field4=ridesTotal&field5=distanceTotal&fake=image.gif[/img]

[Linked Image from veloviewer.com]


I am a Web Development Contractor, I do not work for UBBCentral. I have provided free User to User Support since the beginning of these support forums.
Do you need Forum Install or Upgrade Services?
Forums: A Gardeners Forum
UBB.threads: UBBWiki, UBB Styles, UBB.Sitemaps
Longtime Supporter & Resident Post-A-Holic
VNC Web Services: Code Modifications, Upgrades, Styling, Coding Services, Disaster Recovery, and more!
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 514
addict
addict
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 514
aye Gizmo has it.. needs to have the .gif added to the end of the url.

Dunny

Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532
Likes: 150
UBB.threads Developer
UBB.threads Developer
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532
Likes: 150
Well, it's a php script so it accepts variables (everything with an &name=) so I simply added one with as a dummy variable with the input being a fake image name so the ubb parser would accept it.


I am a Web Development Contractor, I do not work for UBBCentral. I have provided free User to User Support since the beginning of these support forums.
Do you need Forum Install or Upgrade Services?
Forums: A Gardeners Forum
UBB.threads: UBBWiki, UBB Styles, UBB.Sitemaps
Longtime Supporter & Resident Post-A-Holic
VNC Web Services: Code Modifications, Upgrades, Styling, Coding Services, Disaster Recovery, and more!
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 514
addict
addict
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 514
Ahh well I just learned something then.

Dunny

Joined: Jan 2004
Posts: 2,474
Likes: 3
D
Pooh-Bah
Pooh-Bah
D Offline
Joined: Jan 2004
Posts: 2,474
Likes: 3
[LIKE] wink

Joined: Oct 2012
Posts: 2
J
stranger
stranger
J Offline
Joined: Oct 2012
Posts: 2
Awesome, thanks!


Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
PHP 8 bug in membermanage.tmpl
by phoenix011235 - 09/08/2026 7:47 PM
Are any of these legitmate?
by Baldeagle - 09/06/2026 1:37 PM
8.0.1 Patch Changelog Discussion
by isaac - 11/26/2025 1:34 PM
Upgraded to ver8 - now can't login
by phoenix011235 - 10/24/2024 8:50 AM
Who's Online Now
4 members (mmem700, vscope, SteveS, 1 invisible), 668 guests, and 128 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Ride safe!
Ride safe!
by Morgan, December 7
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260527)