Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Joined: Jan 2004
Posts: 193
S
sb
Offline
member
member
S Offline
Joined: Jan 2004
Posts: 193
Is there a way to highlight or make more prominent "Active Threads" in the top menu?

thanks!

Joined: Apr 2004
Posts: 2,032
Likes: 176
UBB.threads Developer
UBB.threads Developer
Joined: Apr 2004
Posts: 2,032
Likes: 176
Directly edit the /templates/default/header.tpl template.
Search for "activetopics," and then add the desired CSS to it.


current developer of UBB.threads php forum software
current release: UBB.threads 8.0.1 // wip: UBB.threads 8.1.0
isaac @ id242.com // my forum @ CelicaHobby.com
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532
Likes: 150
UBB.threads Developer
UBB.threads Developer
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532
Likes: 150
Add this to the link in the header template
Code
 style="color:#ff0000;"


I am a Web Development Contractor, I do not work for UBBCentral. I have provided free User to User Support since the beginning of these support forums.
Do you need Forum Install or Upgrade Services?
Forums: A Gardeners Forum
UBB.threads: UBBWiki, UBB Styles, UBB.Sitemaps
Longtime Supporter & Resident Post-A-Holic
VNC Web Services: Code Modifications, Upgrades, Styling, Coding Services, Disaster Recovery, and more!
Joined: Jan 2004
Posts: 193
S
sb
Offline
member
member
S Offline
Joined: Jan 2004
Posts: 193
OK, I am not a guru when it comes to CSS. Here is our code. How do I edit it so "Active Topics" stands out:

[Removed Template Code, Licensing Issue]

Last edited by Gizmo; 01/20/2017 5:34 PM.
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532
Likes: 150
UBB.threads Developer
UBB.threads Developer
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532
Likes: 150
Change
Code
<a href="{ubb url="ubb=activetopics&range=7&type=t"}">{$lang.ACTIVE_TOPICS}</a>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;

To:
Code
<a href="{ubb url="ubb=activetopics&range=7&type=t"}" style="color:#ff0000;">{$lang.ACTIVE_TOPICS}</a>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;


I am a Web Development Contractor, I do not work for UBBCentral. I have provided free User to User Support since the beginning of these support forums.
Do you need Forum Install or Upgrade Services?
Forums: A Gardeners Forum
UBB.threads: UBBWiki, UBB Styles, UBB.Sitemaps
Longtime Supporter & Resident Post-A-Holic
VNC Web Services: Code Modifications, Upgrades, Styling, Coding Services, Disaster Recovery, and more!
Joined: Jan 2004
Posts: 193
S
sb
Offline
member
member
S Offline
Joined: Jan 2004
Posts: 193

Fabulous!!! Just what the doctor ordered.

You guys are great!

SB


Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
PHP 8 bug in membermanage.tmpl
by phoenix011235 - 09/08/2026 7:47 PM
Are any of these legitmate?
by Baldeagle - 09/06/2026 1:37 PM
8.0.1 Patch Changelog Discussion
by isaac - 11/26/2025 1:34 PM
Upgraded to ver8 - now can't login
by phoenix011235 - 10/24/2024 8:50 AM
Who's Online Now
2 members (SteveS, vscope), 455 guests, and 117 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Ride safe!
Ride safe!
by Morgan, December 7
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260527)