Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Joined: Nov 2012
Posts: 30
M
Newbie
Newbie
M Offline
Joined: Nov 2012
Posts: 30
On the mobile,Community introduction can not adapt to page width,it will break the page.
Close the community introduction,forums page to be able to adapt to the width.
Don’t know if this is a special case.
[Linked Image from forum.djsj.org]

Joined: Apr 2004
Posts: 2,032
Likes: 176
UBB.threads Developer
UBB.threads Developer
Joined: Apr 2004
Posts: 2,032
Likes: 176
The Community introduction is something you you have full control over.

If you place long lines of unwrappable text in them, the browser will not be given a chance to wrap, and thus, the line will be displayed exactly as you had typed it.

If you place a wide image or advertisement there, and dont wrap it in responsive code, it will also remain wide.


current developer of UBB.threads php forum software
current release: UBB.threads 8.0.1 // wip: UBB.threads 8.1.0
isaac @ id242.com // my forum @ CelicaHobby.com
Joined: Nov 2012
Posts: 30
M
Newbie
Newbie
M Offline
Joined: Nov 2012
Posts: 30
Thanks!I understand.
Can you help me write some code?Let the text be able to fit the width.
I really don’t write code. I am looking for it in google but no can be used.

Joined: Apr 2004
Posts: 2,032
Likes: 176
UBB.threads Developer
UBB.threads Developer
Joined: Apr 2004
Posts: 2,032
Likes: 176
Use spaces between each word. Your browser will wrap the text when it needs to wrap, at a space.


current developer of UBB.threads php forum software
current release: UBB.threads 8.0.1 // wip: UBB.threads 8.1.0
isaac @ id242.com // my forum @ CelicaHobby.com
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532
Likes: 150
UBB.threads Developer
UBB.threads Developer
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532
Likes: 150
Clarification:
The Problem: testtesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttest
The Solution: test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test


I am a Web Development Contractor, I do not work for UBBCentral. I have provided free User to User Support since the beginning of these support forums.
Do you need Forum Install or Upgrade Services?
Forums: A Gardeners Forum
UBB.threads: UBBWiki, UBB Styles, UBB.Sitemaps
Longtime Supporter & Resident Post-A-Holic
VNC Web Services: Code Modifications, Upgrades, Styling, Coding Services, Disaster Recovery, and more!
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532
Likes: 150
UBB.threads Developer
UBB.threads Developer
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532
Likes: 150
I have some code here for making an image responsive. Additionally, you could try Googling "how do I make my images responsive?


I am a Web Development Contractor, I do not work for UBBCentral. I have provided free User to User Support since the beginning of these support forums.
Do you need Forum Install or Upgrade Services?
Forums: A Gardeners Forum
UBB.threads: UBBWiki, UBB Styles, UBB.Sitemaps
Longtime Supporter & Resident Post-A-Holic
VNC Web Services: Code Modifications, Upgrades, Styling, Coding Services, Disaster Recovery, and more!
Joined: Nov 2012
Posts: 30
M
Newbie
Newbie
M Offline
Joined: Nov 2012
Posts: 30
Thanks!I got it.


Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
PHP 8 bug in membermanage.tmpl
by phoenix011235 - 09/08/2026 7:47 PM
Are any of these legitmate?
by Baldeagle - 09/06/2026 1:37 PM
After server reboot
by Morgan - 09/02/2026 8:27 AM
Email Settings
by Outdoorking - 05/13/2026 2:44 AM
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 253 guests, and 121 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Ride safe!
Ride safe!
by Morgan, December 7
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260527)