Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
#260239 05/28/2017 12:10 PM
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 583
old hand
old hand
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 583
Everything has been working fine until recently. I don't know of any changes I've made that would cause this, but here's what's happening all of the sudden.

I have a gallery forum.
I try to post "New Image"
I go to Image Manager and Choose and Image, the "Add File".
The image file name shows up at the top of the file manage like it should.
I click "Done adding files"
Then I submit my post but the image shows up as a broken image
When I use filezilla to look at the gallery directory where it says the image is stored the image is not there.

Seems like the image is not uploading.
Any idea why this might be happening? I didn't change anything.

Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 583
old hand
old hand
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 583
UPDATE: Well, I solved the problem. I ran the Permissions test in CP and found that many of my folders' permissions failed. I have updated them all to pass the check and now all is back to normal. What is weird is, I don't know why it was working fine before, then all of the sudden decided to stop working. I didn't change anything or any file permissions myself intentionally.



Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
PHP 8 bug in membermanage.tmpl
by phoenix011235 - 09/08/2026 7:47 PM
Are any of these legitmate?
by Baldeagle - 09/06/2026 1:37 PM
After server reboot
by Morgan - 09/02/2026 8:27 AM
8.0.1 Patch Changelog Discussion
by isaac - 11/26/2025 1:34 PM
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 296 guests, and 109 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Ride safe!
Ride safe!
by Morgan, December 7
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260527)