|
|
|
|
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 171 Likes: 1
Member
|
|
Member
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 171 Likes: 1 |
I dont know if this is the correct forum to ask this question. 7.6.0 and I am getting this error message and can't figure out where the problem is...anyone?
Fatal error: Call to undefined function mb_convert_case() in /home/cjounit/public_html/libs/ubbthreads.inc.php on line 1189
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 171 Likes: 1
Member
|
|
Member
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 171 Likes: 1 |
Once again, thank you for your assistance...now to find out how to fix the problem now that you have identified the area...
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,533 Likes: 150
|
|
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,533 Likes: 150 |
The System Requirements Test should return any current requirements that are not supported on your system.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 171 Likes: 1
Member
|
|
Member
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 171 Likes: 1 |
Thank you..I ran it and the mbstring is the only issue and I have contacted my hosting company...thank you again.
|
|
|
|
3 members (CESEREL, Geoff, Gizmo),
765
guests, and
133
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
|
|