Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
#262222 02/01/2019 3:05 PM
Joined: Jun 2008
Posts: 92
Likes: 1
M
Journeyman
Journeyman
M Offline
Joined: Jun 2008
Posts: 92
Likes: 1
I'm having a small issue with the open graph headers which I reported in the Bug-Reports forum (hope that was the right place).

https://www.ubbcentral.com/forums/u...script-code-when-in-html-mode#Post262220

In the mean time, is it possible to just disable the OG headers?


Today they call you "crazy".
Tomorrow they call you "ahead of your time".
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532
Likes: 150
UBB.threads Developer
UBB.threads Developer
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532
Likes: 150
Open libs/html.inc.php and remove:
Code
<meta property="og:description" content="' . $ogDescription . '">


I am a Web Development Contractor, I do not work for UBBCentral. I have provided free User to User Support since the beginning of these support forums.
Do you need Forum Install or Upgrade Services?
Forums: A Gardeners Forum
UBB.threads: UBBWiki, UBB Styles, UBB.Sitemaps
Longtime Supporter & Resident Post-A-Holic
VNC Web Services: Code Modifications, Upgrades, Styling, Coding Services, Disaster Recovery, and more!
Joined: Jun 2008
Posts: 92
Likes: 1
M
Journeyman
Journeyman
M Offline
Joined: Jun 2008
Posts: 92
Likes: 1
Great. Thanks for the help Gizmo.


Today they call you "crazy".
Tomorrow they call you "ahead of your time".

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
PHP 8 bug in membermanage.tmpl
by phoenix011235 - 09/08/2026 7:47 PM
Are any of these legitmate?
by Baldeagle - 09/06/2026 1:37 PM
After server reboot
by Morgan - 09/02/2026 8:27 AM
Email Settings
by Outdoorking - 05/13/2026 2:44 AM
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 118 guests, and 136 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Ride safe!
Ride safe!
by Morgan, December 7
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260527)