Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
#264344 10/06/2020 6:44 PM
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 465
Likes: 1
M
Addict
Addict
M Offline
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 465
Likes: 1
I am looking for a way to pull in outside RSS feeds and send them to the forums ? I know this used to have that functionality but I can't find it. Does it still have it. I see how to create RSS feeds of my forums.

Last edited by Mors; 10/06/2020 6:45 PM.

Happy Customer !!!
Mors #264345 10/06/2020 6:46 PM
Joined: Apr 2004
Posts: 2,033
Likes: 177
UBB.threads Developer
UBB.threads Developer
Joined: Apr 2004
Posts: 2,033
Likes: 177
RSS Topic Creator 1.2 - Updated for UBB.threads 7.7.0+
https://www.ubbdev.com/forums/ubbth...4-rss-topic-creator-v1-1.html#Post323151

The RSS Topic Creator is not an official feature of UBB.threads and is instead a 3rd party addon.


current developer of UBB.threads php forum software
current release: UBB.threads 8.0.1 // wip: UBB.threads 8.1.0
isaac @ id242.com // my forum @ CelicaHobby.com
1 member likes this: Gizmo
Mors #264346 10/07/2020 4:56 PM
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 465
Likes: 1
M
Addict
Addict
M Offline
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 465
Likes: 1
I assume I have to run the query in the txt file too.. that query errors out. I copied all the new files into those directories. looking at the txt file further.. looks like code snippets too.


Happy Customer !!!
Mors #264347 10/07/2020 4:59 PM
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,533
Likes: 150
UBB.threads Developer
UBB.threads Developer
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,533
Likes: 150
The RSS Topic Creator is a third party modification and is not supported in any way at UBBCentral; 3rd party scripts or changes to your UBB.threads database or base functionality are not covered by official support options.


I am a Web Development Contractor, I do not work for UBBCentral. I have provided free User to User Support since the beginning of these support forums.
Do you need Forum Install or Upgrade Services?
Forums: A Gardeners Forum
UBB.threads: UBBWiki, UBB Styles, UBB.Sitemaps
Longtime Supporter & Resident Post-A-Holic
VNC Web Services: Code Modifications, Upgrades, Styling, Coding Services, Disaster Recovery, and more!
Mors #264348 10/07/2020 5:01 PM
Joined: Apr 2004
Posts: 2,033
Likes: 177
UBB.threads Developer
UBB.threads Developer
Joined: Apr 2004
Posts: 2,033
Likes: 177
third party scripts and custom modifications are not supported here.

Please continue your discussion in the appropriate location/thread. In this case, it would be the one on UBBDev, as linked above.


current developer of UBB.threads php forum software
current release: UBB.threads 8.0.1 // wip: UBB.threads 8.1.0
isaac @ id242.com // my forum @ CelicaHobby.com

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
PHP 8 bug in membermanage.tmpl
by phoenix011235 - 09/08/2026 7:47 PM
8.0.1 Patch Changelog Discussion
by isaac - 11/26/2025 1:34 PM
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 427 guests, and 119 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Ride safe!
Ride safe!
by Morgan, December 7
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260527)