|
|
|
|
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 6,649 Likes: 88
|
|
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 6,649 Likes: 88 |
It goes to a lander page now instead of the wiki
Blue Man Group There is no such thing as stupid questions. Just stupid answers
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532 Likes: 150
|
|
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532 Likes: 150 |
All of the UBBWiki assets have been on UBBDev for over a year, and the wiki domain redirected there for that period.
After a period of 18 months of redirecting the domain I dropped it as it was no longer needed as I'm not in a position to continue paying for things that aren't pulling their weight such as redundant domains.
Last edited by Gizmo; 07/21/2024 7:38 PM.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 6,649 Likes: 88
|
|
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 6,649 Likes: 88 |
I get all that but this site still has the old url on the portal page.
Blue Man Group There is no such thing as stupid questions. Just stupid answers
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532 Likes: 150
|
|
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532 Likes: 150 |
I get all that but this site still has the old url on the portal page. Updated
|
|
1 member likes this:
Ruben |
|
|
|
0 members (),
118
guests, and
136
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
|
|