Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
#266692 07/31/2025 10:06 AM
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 309
Likes: 3
E
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
E Offline
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 309
Likes: 3
I just saw something about this in Google's Webmaster Tools. What is this about?
Are these guidelines they recommend to be built in to Forum software, or something else?

Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532
Likes: 150
UBB.threads Developer
UBB.threads Developer
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532
Likes: 150
Do you have a link or screenshot?


I am a Web Development Contractor, I do not work for UBBCentral. I have provided free User to User Support since the beginning of these support forums.
Do you need Forum Install or Upgrade Services?
Forums: A Gardeners Forum
UBB.threads: UBBWiki, UBB Styles, UBB.Sitemaps
Longtime Supporter & Resident Post-A-Holic
VNC Web Services: Code Modifications, Upgrades, Styling, Coding Services, Disaster Recovery, and more!
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 309
Likes: 3
E
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
E Offline
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 309
Likes: 3
I'm thinking it's for Developers now,
Here's what I'm seeing:
Quote
2k+ of your forum pages are missing discussion forum structured data

Once implemented, Google can identify and display related online discussions on your site in relevant search features
Link


Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
PHP 8 bug in membermanage.tmpl
by phoenix011235 - 09/08/2026 7:47 PM
Are any of these legitmate?
by Baldeagle - 09/06/2026 1:37 PM
8.0.1 Patch Changelog Discussion
by isaac - 11/26/2025 1:34 PM
Upgraded to ver8 - now can't login
by phoenix011235 - 10/24/2024 8:50 AM
Who's Online Now
1 members (Phun), 259 guests, and 127 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Ride safe!
Ride safe!
by Morgan, December 7
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260527)