Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 1,090
Likes: 30
Old Hand
Old Hand
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 1,090
Likes: 30
Hi, I am reporting this as I don't fully understand it my self.

See this thread on our FAQ forum
https://www.britbike.com/forums/ubb...-issue-with-the-triumph-forum#Post978754

it is regarding this thread
https://www.britbike.com/forums/ubbthreads.php/topics/978644/regulator-rectifier-help

Our moderator had un-approved one post made by quinten and later he deleted the post perhaps this had something to do with it.
FYI it was the very first time anyone un-approved a post. I noticed that the link to the thread changed to
https://www.britbike.com/forums/ubb...itle-not-approved-i-regulator#Post978644
with an exlamation image before the thread title.

Anyway if you are interested please check Magnetoman's concern about the thread.
Thanks in advance


Morgan Johansson
BritBike Forum
https://www.britbike.com/forums/ubbthreads.php
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 1,090
Likes: 30
Old Hand
Old Hand
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 1,090
Likes: 30
I tried to delete this thread as I don’t think it’s relevant but i failed


Morgan Johansson
BritBike Forum
https://www.britbike.com/forums/ubbthreads.php

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
Selling a Forum?
by ECNet - 10/10/2026 10:54 AM
PHP 8 bug in membermanage.tmpl
by phoenix011235 - 09/08/2026 7:47 PM
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 469 guests, and 123 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Ride safe!
Ride safe!
by Morgan, December 7
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260527)