Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Joined: Sep 2024
Posts: 19
Stranger
Stranger
Joined: Sep 2024
Posts: 19
My member management screen was giving a white screen, not allowing me to pick a tab.

I'm running PHP 8.3.6. The problem turned out to be in:
/templates/default/admin/membermanage.tmpl

Change:
$config[BASE_URL]
to:
$config['BASE_URL']

Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532
Likes: 150
UBB.threads Developer
UBB.threads Developer
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532
Likes: 150
Is this on 8.0.1?


I am a Web Development Contractor, I do not work for UBBCentral. I have provided free User to User Support since the beginning of these support forums.
Do you need Forum Install or Upgrade Services?
Forums: A Gardeners Forum
UBB.threads: UBBWiki, UBB Styles, UBB.Sitemaps
Longtime Supporter & Resident Post-A-Holic
VNC Web Services: Code Modifications, Upgrades, Styling, Coding Services, Disaster Recovery, and more!
Joined: Sep 2026
Posts: 1
S
Stranger
Stranger
S Offline
Joined: Sep 2026
Posts: 1
New issue: My member management screen is giving a white screen, not allowing me to pick a tab.

I'm running the PATCHED version 8.0.1 on PHP Version 8.3.33.

I pay $30 per month to support a very important forum re verbal abuse. I need to approve a member.

I have the white screen in Control Panel and no tab action.

I also cannot find the template described by phoenix011235.
/templates/default/admin/membermanage.tmpl
I am a web developer and this is a bit frustrating wink
Phoenix suggested:
Change:
$config[BASE_URL]
to:
$config['BASE_URL']

Or can you tell me how to fix? I have no control over the PHP version, apparently.
Thanks very much,
Kind Regards.


Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
PHP 8 bug in membermanage.tmpl
by phoenix011235 - 09/08/2026 7:47 PM
Are any of these legitmate?
by Baldeagle - 09/06/2026 1:37 PM
After server reboot
by Morgan - 09/02/2026 8:27 AM
Email Settings
by Outdoorking - 05/13/2026 2:44 AM
Who's Online Now
1 members (Havenofsobriety), 176 guests, and 163 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Ride safe!
Ride safe!
by Morgan, December 7
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260527)