Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
#32764 10/08/2002 3:17 AM
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
I'm running 5.51 and am considering upgrading to 6.1, BUT I want to know if I can place the "Past 24 Hours" and related button on the top of the page in 6.1, like it appears in 5.51. This is an oft-used feature, and I want it on top.

Can it be done?

Rick
www.24hourcampfire.com

#32765 10/07/2002 6:19 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
You can edit the ubbthreads.tmpl file to move that link.

I've written template editing instructions for moving the "extra information" box to the top of the screen over at threadsdev.com

This might help you with that. It can be found here.

You'll need to register to see it.

Hope that help you.

Josh
Measurection.com Admin
ThreadsDev.com Moderator
Register to see my How To/Site Help Library Forum at ThreadsDev.com.
"Happiness comes through doors you didn't even know you left open. "

#32766 10/10/2002 9:15 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
you can copy the link and ad it to your header...

http://www.drugbuyers.com


Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
PHP 8 bug in membermanage.tmpl
by phoenix011235 - 09/08/2026 7:47 PM
Are any of these legitmate?
by Baldeagle - 09/06/2026 1:37 PM
After server reboot
by Morgan - 09/02/2026 8:27 AM
Email Settings
by Outdoorking - 05/13/2026 2:44 AM
Who's Online Now
1 members (Havenofsobriety), 176 guests, and 163 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Ride safe!
Ride safe!
by Morgan, December 7
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260527)