Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
#44473 03/08/2005 11:41 PM
Joined: Mar 2005
Posts: 41
M
newbie
newbie
M Offline
Joined: Mar 2005
Posts: 41
While setting up a new UBB.threads I deleted the Categories I had previously created and linked to Forums. The Categories disappeared, and so did the Forums.

Now in the Control Panel, it says I have 5 forums. When I click the link to view them, the Forums page says I have none.

If I try to create a new Forum, it says the Forum has been created, then returns me to the Forums page where it says I have none. Arghh..

Any suggestions?

TIA!

#44474 03/10/2005 4:13 AM
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 93
A
journeyman
journeyman
A Offline
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 93
Please peform this mysql query to get all your boards with the categories they are assigned to:
SELECT Bo_Keyword,Bo_Title, Bo_Cat, Bo_CatName;

Please post the results here and I'll provide you a query to assign the boards to an existing category.

You might also want to post this as a bug.


---
Take your community to the next level

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
PHP 8 bug in membermanage.tmpl
by phoenix011235 - 09/08/2026 7:47 PM
Are any of these legitmate?
by Baldeagle - 09/06/2026 1:37 PM
After server reboot
by Morgan - 09/02/2026 8:27 AM
Email Settings
by Outdoorking - 05/13/2026 2:44 AM
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 206 guests, and 158 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Ride safe!
Ride safe!
by Morgan, December 7
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260527)