Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 67
A
journeyman
journeyman
A Offline
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 67
I run a forum with around 7,000 members. On the old threads I changed the style sheet to avoid the often used alternating line colors, but shaded the whole line a different color when it was a new post.

Just want to make sure that's still possible.


[Linked Image from boards.collectors-society.com]
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 9,242
Likes: 1
R
Former Developer
Former Developer
R Offline
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 9,242
Likes: 1
When everything was redone for this version, that kinda got left by the wayside. However, I know that ALOT of people loved this. Since I'm working on the style editor right now I'll try and work this back in.

Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 67
A
journeyman
journeyman
A Offline
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 67
Glad to hear this will still be an option. The alternating colors always seemed too busy, and too hard to pick out threads with new posts.

Thanks.


[Linked Image from boards.collectors-society.com]

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
PHP 8 bug in membermanage.tmpl
by phoenix011235 - 09/08/2026 7:47 PM
8.0.1 Patch Changelog Discussion
by isaac - 11/26/2025 1:34 PM
Upgraded to ver8 - now can't login
by phoenix011235 - 10/24/2024 8:50 AM
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 270 guests, and 100 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Ride safe!
Ride safe!
by Morgan, December 7
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260527)