Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
#45919 01/16/2006 5:40 PM
Joined: Jan 2006
Posts: 11
O
stranger
stranger
O Offline
Joined: Jan 2006
Posts: 11
I have a rather specific security question and would rather not post it in public.

JC I see you have PM turned off for various reasons. I need to report some concerns with Threads software after a recent break in.
Whom do I contact?

Regards,
Tony

#45920 01/16/2006 7:57 PM
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 182
A
member
member
A Offline
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 182
You are going to have to fill in a support ticket.

I can already tell you what they will say though:

"If you are still using 6.5, update to 6.52, which has those security holes closed"

Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 346
J
enthusiast
enthusiast
J Offline
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 346
Post deleted by Kate Thaete


--
Website Development and Management
www.jcswebdev.com
#45922 01/18/2006 8:25 PM
Joined: Feb 2004
Posts: 86
K
journeyman
journeyman
K Offline
Joined: Feb 2004
Posts: 86
We address all legitimate security questions with proper investigation. Go ahead and submit a support ticket - we'd be happy to help.


Kate Thaete
Groupee Guide: Scriptkeeper
Groupee, Inc.

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
PHP 8 bug in membermanage.tmpl
by phoenix011235 - 09/08/2026 7:47 PM
Are any of these legitmate?
by Baldeagle - 09/06/2026 1:37 PM
After server reboot
by Morgan - 09/02/2026 8:27 AM
Email Settings
by Outdoorking - 05/13/2026 2:44 AM
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 253 guests, and 121 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Ride safe!
Ride safe!
by Morgan, December 7
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260527)