Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
#507 06/13/2006 11:35 PM
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 46
J
newbie
newbie
J Offline
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 46
Saw the news post. Table wrappers are going to be great. I've been sitting here eyeballing the tables, trying to decide what's going to be the best way to implement the design I've got, and here you go and make it really easy for me! laugh As Karl from Aqua Teen would say... "frickin' awesome!"

Anyhoo, one of the things I notice from the screenshots is that you've got opening and closing HTML. But how will... um... "middle" HTML work. If we assume that all tables will have a "headline" area and a "content" area, it would be nice to be able to edit not only the before-everything and after-everything HTML, but also the in-between HTML for the stuff between the headline area and the content area. Because, to me, how those two areas connect to each other is just as important as the nice pretty gradient bars that come before and after them.

Just my two pesos. wink

---Jamin


"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety."
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 9,242
Likes: 1
R
Former Developer
Former Developer
R Offline
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 9,242
Likes: 1
The original screenshots were just kinda the tip of the iceberg. You'll have a bunch of dfferent classes to control a vareity fo things, probably more than most people need wink

All of the content within the tablewrappers is styled as well with it's own classes. I"ll get some more screenis up tommorow if I get a chance.

Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532
Likes: 150
UBB.threads Developer
UBB.threads Developer
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532
Likes: 150
:scuffs feet and walks off:


I am a Web Development Contractor, I do not work for UBBCentral. I have provided free User to User Support since the beginning of these support forums.
Do you need Forum Install or Upgrade Services?
Forums: A Gardeners Forum
UBB.threads: UBBWiki, UBB Styles, UBB.Sitemaps
Longtime Supporter & Resident Post-A-Holic
VNC Web Services: Code Modifications, Upgrades, Styling, Coding Services, Disaster Recovery, and more!
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 46
J
newbie
newbie
J Offline
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 46
Sweet deal.

---Jamin


"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety."

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
PHP 8 bug in membermanage.tmpl
by phoenix011235 - 09/08/2026 7:47 PM
Are any of these legitmate?
by Baldeagle - 09/06/2026 1:37 PM
After server reboot
by Morgan - 09/02/2026 8:27 AM
8.0.1 Patch Changelog Discussion
by isaac - 11/26/2025 1:34 PM
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 296 guests, and 109 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Ride safe!
Ride safe!
by Morgan, December 7
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260527)