Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
#67863 07/22/2001 1:29 AM
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
Hey! my board is located Here Now, I wasnt to disable the folders on the left side of the board list. where do i go to turn them off?

Also, I'd like my forums to have borders around them. for some reason it's just black.

Another thing, is ranks. Where can I go to add ranks, if it's possible! Thanks, cya!

#67864 07/22/2001 3:14 AM
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
Can't view your board because you have the login thing turned on ;_;.

#67865 07/23/2001 2:34 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
Moving to the UBB6 How do I forum...


Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
PHP 8 bug in membermanage.tmpl
by phoenix011235 - 09/08/2026 7:47 PM
Are any of these legitmate?
by Baldeagle - 09/06/2026 1:37 PM
After server reboot
by Morgan - 09/02/2026 8:27 AM
8.0.1 Patch Changelog Discussion
by isaac - 11/26/2025 1:34 PM
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 296 guests, and 109 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Ride safe!
Ride safe!
by Morgan, December 7
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260527)