Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
If this isn't the proper forum, I trust the moderators to move it.

I just upgraded to 6.03 from 5.47. I set the private messaging option to permit administrators and moderators to post and receive private messages. I just tested it, trying to send a message to an administrator (I'm also an administrator) and a moderator, and got the following message:

You are not permitted to send a private message to this member. Only forum leaders are currently permitted to receive private messages.

Is there something else I need do?

alexandra
http://www.balletalert.com/cgi-bin/ubb/ultimatebb.cgi

Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
Bizarre..

Since I can't think of anything off hand, or see anything in a quick review of the code..

Moving to 6PIT.

Graeme


Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
PHP 8 bug in membermanage.tmpl
by phoenix011235 - 09/08/2026 7:47 PM
Are any of these legitmate?
by Baldeagle - 09/06/2026 1:37 PM
After server reboot
by Morgan - 09/02/2026 8:27 AM
Email Settings
by Outdoorking - 05/13/2026 2:44 AM
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 171 guests, and 128 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Ride safe!
Ride safe!
by Morgan, December 7
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260527)