Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
#871 06/29/2006 1:02 AM
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 465
Likes: 1
M
Addict
Addict
M Offline
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 465
Likes: 1
Having an issue finding a good version of Zlib for Windows 2003. Can anyone point me to a version that installs correctly and gets recognized. I think I have setup the php.ini properly but it never involkes that one I down loaded. I use Windows 2003 and IIS.


Happy Customer !!!
Mors #1248 07/13/2006 6:10 AM
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 465
Likes: 1
M
Addict
Addict
M Offline
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 465
Likes: 1
Wow no one knows ?


Happy Customer !!!
Mors #1355 07/17/2006 11:46 PM
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 64
L
journeyman
journeyman
L Offline
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 64
I don't know anyone running a Windows server...

Lee

lcantey #1356 07/18/2006 3:09 PM
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 1,798
Likes: 2
Pooh-Bah
Pooh-Bah
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 1,798
Likes: 2
I've run it before and run it now in a test server - should work fine. The zlib that comes with php should work fine - what version are you running?


- Allen
- ThreadsDev | PraiseCafe
#1467 07/19/2006 7:10 PM
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 465
Likes: 1
M
Addict
Addict
M Offline
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 465
Likes: 1
BTW I upgraded to PHP 4.4.2 and the latest version of Zlib 1.2.3 is compiled and supported with it. YEAHHH


Happy Customer !!!
Mors #1468 07/19/2006 7:29 PM
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 1,798
Likes: 2
Pooh-Bah
Pooh-Bah
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 1,798
Likes: 2
hehe good smile


- Allen
- ThreadsDev | PraiseCafe

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
PHP 8 bug in membermanage.tmpl
by phoenix011235 - 09/08/2026 7:47 PM
8.0.1 Patch Changelog Discussion
by isaac - 11/26/2025 1:34 PM
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 427 guests, and 119 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Ride safe!
Ride safe!
by Morgan, December 7
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260527)