Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Joined: Sep 2004
Posts: 26
newbie
newbie
Joined: Sep 2004
Posts: 26
I have avatars checked off and customer groups checked off but when you go to post there still is no option to insert an avatar and I've even reloaded the page. Any ideas why this option is not showing up?

Joined: Apr 2004
Posts: 141
O
member
member
O Offline
Joined: Apr 2004
Posts: 141
The user sets the avatar in their profile, and is then automatically inserted into their posts

Joined: Sep 2004
Posts: 26
newbie
newbie
Joined: Sep 2004
Posts: 26
Yes, I know that but even when I go into profile there is nothing about setting your avatar. There is an option of not viewing other members avatars but other than "your piciture", that is the only option that allows you to insert anything besides your signature.

There is icq, im, etc but nothing that says avatar other than to disable viewing others.

Joined: Apr 2004
Posts: 141
O
member
member
O Offline
Joined: Apr 2004
Posts: 141
Which groups do you have set to be able to your avatars?

Joined: Sep 2004
Posts: 26
newbie
newbie
Joined: Sep 2004
Posts: 26
For Custom Avatar Groups I have all groups checked off for but underage.

Joined: Apr 2004
Posts: 141
O
member
member
O Offline
Joined: Apr 2004
Posts: 141
ok, think I know the problem. If you have a usergroup checked for custom avatars, you must have them checked for normal avatars, or they won't see the link. I assume this is a bug

Joined: Sep 2004
Posts: 26
newbie
newbie
Joined: Sep 2004
Posts: 26
Thanks, Ian. That worked.


Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
PHP 8 bug in membermanage.tmpl
by phoenix011235 - 09/08/2026 7:47 PM
Are any of these legitmate?
by Baldeagle - 09/06/2026 1:37 PM
After server reboot
by Morgan - 09/02/2026 8:27 AM
Email Settings
by Outdoorking - 05/13/2026 2:44 AM
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 115 guests, and 138 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Ride safe!
Ride safe!
by Morgan, December 7
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260527)