Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
#88739 03/16/2005 4:27 PM
Joined: Aug 2004
Posts: 5
I
stranger
stranger
I Offline
Joined: Aug 2004
Posts: 5
I know I can change the default for new userrs to show all topics, but can I make this change universally to ALL users? Or do I have to go into profiles one by one.. in which case forget it.

- Blackout

Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 2,143
Pooh-Bah
Pooh-Bah
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 2,143
As of 6.7, you can do this on a forum by forum basis instead - you can set the forum to override the user preference. Otherwise, yes, you would need to edit each user profile.


This thread for sale. Click here! [Linked Image from navaho.infopop.cc]
Joined: Apr 2004
Posts: 141
O
member
member
O Offline
Joined: Apr 2004
Posts: 141
The following script should do what you want without the entire "days of work" part

http://www.ianspence.com/default_view.txt

Save it as default_view.cgi, upload to your cgi-bin, CHMOD 755, and run via your browser


Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
PHP 8 bug in membermanage.tmpl
by phoenix011235 - 09/08/2026 7:47 PM
Are any of these legitmate?
by Baldeagle - 09/06/2026 1:37 PM
8.0.1 Patch Changelog Discussion
by isaac - 11/26/2025 1:34 PM
Upgraded to ver8 - now can't login
by phoenix011235 - 10/24/2024 8:50 AM
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 563 guests, and 80 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Ride safe!
Ride safe!
by Morgan, December 7
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260527)