Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
#88957 06/13/2005 2:38 PM
Joined: Feb 2004
Posts: 27
I
newbie
newbie
I Offline
Joined: Feb 2004
Posts: 27
Over the past week I have had a bunch of users emailing telling me they have been getting some weird errors from my board. Nothing they can duplicate, and they have not thought to copy the entire error message down for me. That being said...I wonder if my board is in need of a little maintenance? Can I run the rebuild and reindex functions without worrying too much about it screwing anything up? Might that help with weird random errors?
Thanks for your thoughts.
Mark

#88958 06/13/2005 3:32 PM
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 613
Likes: 6
Former Developer
Former Developer
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 613
Likes: 6
The exact error message being received would be most helpful to diagnose the problem you are having. Try to get one of your mre helpful users to copy the exact error they receive for you.


Charles Capps
Former UBB.classic Maintainer

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
PHP 8 bug in membermanage.tmpl
by phoenix011235 - 09/08/2026 7:47 PM
Are any of these legitmate?
by Baldeagle - 09/06/2026 1:37 PM
After server reboot
by Morgan - 09/02/2026 8:27 AM
Email Settings
by Outdoorking - 05/13/2026 2:44 AM
Who's Online Now
1 members (Havenofsobriety), 176 guests, and 163 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Ride safe!
Ride safe!
by Morgan, December 7
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260527)