Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
#88959 06/14/2005 11:43 AM
Joined: May 2004
Posts: 3
C
stranger
stranger
C Offline
Joined: May 2004
Posts: 3
A well loved poster on my message boards just passed away and I want to do something on the boards to honor her. I was thinking of adding her to the moderators list so she will always be watching over the boards but I was wondering if anyone else had any ideas.

Thanks
chillicothe.com

#88960 06/14/2005 1:18 PM
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532
Likes: 150
UBB.threads Developer
UBB.threads Developer
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532
Likes: 150
You could always moderate her, it'd be a good thought; I'd however change her email address and password to ensure no one has a chance of "recovering" the account...


I am a Web Development Contractor, I do not work for UBBCentral. I have provided free User to User Support since the beginning of these support forums.
Do you need Forum Install or Upgrade Services?
Forums: A Gardeners Forum
UBB.threads: UBBWiki, UBB Styles, UBB.Sitemaps
Longtime Supporter & Resident Post-A-Holic
VNC Web Services: Code Modifications, Upgrades, Styling, Coding Services, Disaster Recovery, and more!
#88961 06/14/2005 2:32 PM
Joined: Jan 2004
Posts: 21
S
stranger
stranger
S Offline
Joined: Jan 2004
Posts: 21
...or use the Copyright area to add a line:

Code
<br><br><center>
<font face=verdana size=1>In memory of xxxx xxxx ( 19xx - 2005 )</font>
</center>
or something along those lines.

#88962 06/14/2005 7:21 PM
Joined: Jan 2004
Posts: 35
B
newbie
newbie
B Offline
Joined: Jan 2004
Posts: 35
I like MJBs idea - tasteful and discreet.

<wink> Although I'd use CSS </wink>


Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
PHP 8 bug in membermanage.tmpl
by phoenix011235 - 09/08/2026 7:47 PM
8.0.1 Patch Changelog Discussion
by isaac - 11/26/2025 1:34 PM
Who's Online Now
2 members (Geoff, 1 invisible), 522 guests, and 131 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Ride safe!
Ride safe!
by Morgan, December 7
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260527)