Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
#96680 12/08/2000 5:55 AM
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
Everything about my installation was going great until I got to the part where you click on "Your UBB" for the first time. I got a file not found error. I know it isn't the path name in the cplinks file because I have checked that. What can I do?

#96681 12/08/2000 10:12 AM
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
What is the URL to your control panel?

------------------
mjrand

#96682 12/08/2000 12:30 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
Quote
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" size="2">Originally posted by mjrand:
What is the URL to your control panel?

</font>
I figured it out! My permissions weren't set correctly. I corrected my cplinks file, reuploaded it, but forgot to set the permissions again. Thank you so much!


Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
PHP 8 bug in membermanage.tmpl
by phoenix011235 - 09/08/2026 7:47 PM
Are any of these legitmate?
by Baldeagle - 09/06/2026 1:37 PM
After server reboot
by Morgan - 09/02/2026 8:27 AM
Email Settings
by Outdoorking - 05/13/2026 2:44 AM
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 115 guests, and 138 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Ride safe!
Ride safe!
by Morgan, December 7
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260527)