Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
#97635 10/21/2000 9:33 AM
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
I've installed all of the files, but when I go to the control panel, and click on one of the links, e.g. general settings, I get a page up saying 'This page cannot be displayed', 'Cannot find server or DNS error'.
I've uploaded the files in ASCII or binary as required. I installed the freeware version first & it worked fine. I've uploaded the diagnostic scripts & they work ok.
I've checked the cplinks file & as far as I can see it's ok.
I'm at a loss as to what to do next.
Please help!

Thanks
Joanne

[This message has been edited by joanne862 (edited 10-21-2000).]

#97636 10/29/2000 7:39 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
damn i have the same problem

#97637 10/29/2000 10:11 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
reply with your url, and i'll check it out.


Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
PHP 8 bug in membermanage.tmpl
by phoenix011235 - 09/08/2026 7:47 PM
Are any of these legitmate?
by Baldeagle - 09/06/2026 1:37 PM
After server reboot
by Morgan - 09/02/2026 8:27 AM
8.0.1 Patch Changelog Discussion
by isaac - 11/26/2025 1:34 PM
Who's Online Now
1 members (Rick Gardner), 283 guests, and 175 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Ride safe!
Ride safe!
by Morgan, December 7
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260527)