Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
version 5.47a (on NT server)
forum http://www.forumpagina.com/cgi/Ultimate.cgi

Hello,
This morning I tried to make a header. I gave the wrong code, so I thought, let me adjust it. To my surprise the header section in the General Settings, was empty. So I could not adjust or delete the wrong code. It is however still visible on my forumpage. I updated my threads, but that didnot help me out.
Someone who can help out?? I would appreciate it,
best regards,
Romée

Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
Are you sure you put the code in General Settings, not each individual Forum Settings cpanel?

Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
Thanks,
Yes, I did it in the general settings. But the field is blank, while the header is still (wrong) functioning.
Romée

Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
Okay then. This issue is going to need to be looked at by Infopop. Please open a support ticket for further support. Thanks.


Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
PHP 8 bug in membermanage.tmpl
by phoenix011235 - 09/08/2026 7:47 PM
Are any of these legitmate?
by Baldeagle - 09/06/2026 1:37 PM
After server reboot
by Morgan - 09/02/2026 8:27 AM
Email Settings
by Outdoorking - 05/13/2026 2:44 AM
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 118 guests, and 136 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Ride safe!
Ride safe!
by Morgan, December 7
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260527)