Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 2
K
stranger
stranger
K Offline
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 2
hello everyone! faced with the problem of automatically changed with descended on asсended at Forum Settings(details) Back change does not work - make whatever changes, confirm them - but retain the original value asсended. What to do?
Thank you in advance and sorry for my English :))
Attachments
12321.jpg

Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 6,649
Likes: 88
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 6,649
Likes: 88
For this I would think it is a cache issue with either your browser or cookies.
When viewing the sort order for confirmation in the forums. There is a individual override to use at the bottom of the screen called display options.
Give that a try and see if it changes.


Blue Man Group
There is no such thing as stupid questions. Just stupid answers
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 2
K
stranger
stranger
K Offline
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 2
I cleaned the cache forum - did not help frown
does not work with different PCs and different browsers
perhaps the problem will be solved upgrading the forum to 7.6 version? now - 7.5

Joined: Jan 2004
Posts: 2,474
Likes: 3
D
Pooh-Bah
Pooh-Bah
D Offline
Joined: Jan 2004
Posts: 2,474
Likes: 3
I've just come across this also.

I started a new category which was built up of posts from other forums.

No matter what order I sort (and I have cleared the cache) the list is always displayed in subject descending order.


Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
PHP 8 bug in membermanage.tmpl
by phoenix011235 - 09/08/2026 7:47 PM
Are any of these legitmate?
by Baldeagle - 09/06/2026 1:37 PM
After server reboot
by Morgan - 09/02/2026 8:27 AM
Email Settings
by Outdoorking - 05/13/2026 2:44 AM
Who's Online Now
1 members (Havenofsobriety), 156 guests, and 140 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Ride safe!
Ride safe!
by Morgan, December 7
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260527)