Building Communities Since 1997
Features
Purchase
Docs
Community
Support
Member Area
Register
Log In
UBB.threads PHP Forum Software Community
Forums
All Posts Made By Ruben
Search
Advanced Forum Search
Portal
Forums
Calendar
Active Threads
Threads Created
| All Posts
All Posts Made By Ruben
Title
Forum
Post Time
Re: "Too Many Requests" Error / "Optimize Website"
Version 7/8 Support
05/30/2026
6:00 PM
Re: "Too Many Requests" Error / "Optimize Website"
Version 7/8 Support
05/30/2026
5:54 PM
Re: Database error only visible to forum administrators
Version 7/8 Support
05/21/2026
10:13 PM
Re: Database error only visible to forum administrators
Version 7/8 Support
05/21/2026
7:09 PM
Re: Database error only visible to forum administrators
Version 7/8 Support
05/20/2026
3:57 PM
Re: Database error only visible to forum administrators
Version 7/8 Support
05/20/2026
3:17 PM
Re: top sponsor hero banner
How Do I?
02/21/2026
6:37 PM
Re: top sponsor hero banner
How Do I?
02/21/2026
6:15 PM
Re: top sponsor hero banner
How Do I?
02/21/2026
6:07 PM
Re: Unable to move threads after conversion
Version 7/8 Support
01/27/2026
6:02 PM
Re: Unable to move threads after conversion
Version 7/8 Support
01/26/2026
7:15 PM
Re: Can no longer log in as admin or user
Version 7/8 Support
01/16/2026
5:40 PM
Re: Changing "Add this thread to my Followed Threads" default?
How Do I?
12/25/2025
7:31 PM
Re: columns not populating
How Do I?
09/02/2025
3:59 PM
Re: Upgrade to version 8.0 fails
Version 7/8 Support
12/27/2024
7:42 PM
Re: ShoutChat Questions
How Do I?
12/11/2024
8:04 PM
Re: Sticky posts and global announcements
Version 7/8 Support
12/09/2024
7:48 PM
Re: Profile avatar storage settings
How Do I?
12/06/2024
2:30 PM
Re: Profile avatar storage settings
How Do I?
12/05/2024
7:41 PM
Re: Upgraded to ver8 - now can't login
Installation and Upgrade Support
10/29/2024
11:35 AM
Re: Upgraded to ver8 - now can't login
Installation and Upgrade Support
10/28/2024
5:03 PM
Re: Upgraded to ver8 - now can't login
Installation and Upgrade Support
10/28/2024
4:59 PM
Re: Upgraded to ver8 - now can't login
Installation and Upgrade Support
10/28/2024
4:29 PM
Re: Enable Spider Friendly Urls Issues
Bug Reports
10/04/2024
11:06 AM
Re: Search button not there
Version 7/8 Support
10/03/2024
5:04 PM
Re: Change the Order of the buttons in a post
Version 7/8 Support
09/21/2024
1:24 PM
Re: Purging logs does not work
Version 7/8 Support
09/18/2024
1:54 PM
Re: Purging logs does not work
Version 7/8 Support
09/16/2024
7:10 PM
Re: Test instance works fine
Version 7/8 Support
09/10/2024
3:23 PM
Re: Test instance works fine
Version 7/8 Support
09/10/2024
12:31 PM
Re: Post Moderation Issue
How Do I?
09/08/2024
6:26 PM
Re: Hosting solution for a big (yet not so busy) forum
Admin Zone
09/05/2024
2:11 PM
Re: Hosting solution for a big (yet not so busy) forum
Admin Zone
09/01/2024
4:09 PM
Re: 8.0.0 Changelog Discussion
Changelog Discussions
08/28/2024
4:13 PM
Re: 8.0.0 Changelog Discussion
Changelog Discussions
08/27/2024
6:27 PM
Re: 8.0.0 Changelog Discussion
Changelog Discussions
08/26/2024
7:03 PM
Re: External Islands
How Do I?
08/25/2024
7:40 PM
Re: External Islands
How Do I?
08/25/2024
7:12 PM
Re: Hosting solution for a big (yet not so busy) forum
Admin Zone
08/25/2024
7:06 PM
Re: External Islands
How Do I?
08/20/2024
4:17 PM
Page 1 of 155
1
2
3
…
154
155
Go To Page
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Sending...
Recent Topics
PHP 8 bug in membermanage.tmpl
by phoenix011235 - 09/08/2026 7:47 PM
Are any of these legitmate?
by Baldeagle - 09/06/2026 1:37 PM
After server reboot
by Morgan - 09/02/2026 8:27 AM
Prevent anonymous users from browsing old threads?
by sw55 - 08/11/2026 4:06 PM
Email Settings
by Outdoorking - 05/13/2026 2:44 AM
Who's Online Now
1 members (
Havenofsobriety
), 156 guests, and 140 robots.
Key:
Admin
,
Global Mod
,
Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Ride safe!
by Morgan, December 7
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29
Default Style
UBBT70
UBBT70 - Dark
UBBT70 - Light
UBBT75
UBBT75 - Crimson
UBBT75 - Lime
UBBT75 - Marshmallow
UBBT75 - Mocha
UBBT75 - Zen
UBBT76
UBBT76 - Burgundy
UBBT76 - Cobalt
UBBT76 - Open Ink
UBBT76 - Open Mint
UBBT76 - Pine
UBBT77
UBBT77 - Dark
UBBT80
Forum Rules
·
Mark All Read
Contact Us
·
Forum Help
·
UBBCentral
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260527)