RARITAN P2-EUST Fast ShippingTracking NumberLifetime Warranty
Product Details: Manufacturer: RARITAN Item: P2-EUST Condition: New Open Box Description: Enhanced User Station KVM extender
Inteleca is North America’s leading provider of IT Business Solutions. We have become the de facto company in providing top companies with infrastructure and architecture design, hardware procurement, and maintenance services, excelling in the design of vendor-neutral solutions. We are also in the vanguard for our cutting-edge Cisco Optical Networking Solutions, and an industry leader in all aspects of the secondary IT hardware market.
We provide a comprehensive suite of IT Business Solutions, serving as your all-in-one provider for Network Design (Optical and LAN/WAN), IT Infrastructure, IT Architecture, IT Maintenance, Asset Management, Network Security, Leasing, and Valuation. Our certified technicians have extensive experience with all major networking hardware companies including Cisco, Juniper Networks, Extreme Networks, Brocade, HP, Dell, IBM, and Lenovo.
Our coverage area includes the majority of the United States, Canada, Mexico, Western Europe, Asia-Pacific, Australia and New Zealand. We offer a variety of contract and service options to fit your specific business needs, including accommodation for 24/7 support availability.
Product FAQs What is the difference between “New” and “New Open Box”?
A “New” item is new in its original, sealed packaging, and has never been used in a production environment. When we receive “New” items, we may choose to open a sample to test the items to ensure they are performing to standard. Once the original seal has been compromised, the item is now “New Open Box.”
Do you offer products with “clean” serials?
A “clean” serial means the product is not under contract for support with the original manufacturer. This is not an indication of the quality or condition of an item. We may have an item with a “clean” serial, so if you need to know if this is the case, please contact our team prior to purchase.
What is the difference between “Refurbished” and “Used” items?
Inteleca-certified “Seller Refurbished” equipment may have been used in a production environment. It has been tested in our lab, repaired if needed, and guaranteed to perform to OEM specifications. See below for more details on our extensive refurbishment process.
Used items may be damaged and may not perform to OEM specifications. Please refer to the Product Facts above for full details.
What is your refurbishment process?
Our rigorous refurbishment process ensures you will receive a high quality, Inteleca-certified product that meets all manufacturer specifications. During the refurbishment process we:
- Ensure the item is genuine and take necessary legal action on any identified counterfeit items
- Perform a physical inspection for any physical defects or damage
- Check internal and external serials
- Run performance tests based on the type of equipment—for example, on a switch we run and record diagnostics, check all ports and transmit test data, wipe any data, set the configuration to factory defaults, and attach a test sheet
- Test power supplies at full load
- Test hot swappable cards and modules for full functionality
Once the equipment has passed testing, we repair any minor, exterior, or cosmetic defects. We then repaint or refinish items to restore them to their original condition, removing any dust from the interior of the item. The item is then Inteleca-certified, inventoried, and ready to be shipped.
We have such a high level of confidence in the quality of our IT hardware and our testing procedures that we offer a lifetime warranty for end users and a 90-day warranty for resellers. To activate the lifetime warranty, contact us after purchase and request the warranty form. Products not registered within 30 days may not be eligible for repair, replacement, or refund. Note: the following products are limited to a maximum 1 Year warranty (whether included as components or sold separately): batteries, hard drives, tape drives, and other storage devices.
If you have an issue with your equipment, our Cisco-certified technicians will guide you through a solution. If we are unable to resolve the issue over the phone, we can provide a replacement, repair the equipment, or refund the purchase price.
All returned items must have an RMA number (Return Merchandise Authorization), so please contact us to request an RMA number. To initiate the RMA process, please ensure you have the original order number and equipment serial number.
An RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) must be created prior to returning equipment. Unauthorized returns will be returned to sender at the buyer’s expense. Please contact us on to initiate the return process.
- All original packaging, equipment, and accessories must be returned. If anything is missing from the original shipment, Inteleca reserves the right to return it to the buyer as-is with no refund.
- Inteleca will pay for the return shipping for defective items.
- Buyer will pay for the return shipping for non-defective items.
- If item has been reported by the buyer as defective, and Inteleca has determined the item is not defective, the buyer will pay for return shipping.
- A 25% restocking fee will apply to any new item where the original packing/seals have been compromised.
- Please do not write directly on the original box/packaging.
- After 30 days from the delivery receipt date, it is at Inteleca’s sole discretion whether to accept returns.
We accept PayPal (which supports all major credit cards) for online payments.
Our standard shipping carrier is FedEx. We may ship via UPS, USPS, DHL, or Courier service with an equivalent delivery time at our discretion; for example, UPS Ground instead of FedEx Ground.
Default shipping rates are for ground shipping, but you may select faster shipping options at checkout. If you have any special shipping requirements, please contact our team before purchasing the item. Additional fees may apply.
Once your item has shipped, you will receive a notification with the tracking number.
We will ensure your products are packaged safely and securely. However, Inteleca is not responsible for any damage to items due to carrier mishandling.
Questions? Send us a message using the messaging system. Copyright Inteleca 2018