The items listed within this single post will also be within the UBB.threads
7.6.1 release.Your Dashboard will display which build version you are currently running. "Release 20170223" is displayed as the second item under the "Server Information" column.
• If you've downloaded the installation package between 2017-02-15 and midnight on 2017-02-23
, you should download the "13-ubbthreads-7-6-0p2.zip" patch from the Member Area and replace (copy over) just the files on your forum with the files from that archive. Your Dashboard should now display "Release 20170223" under the "Server Information" column. After doing that, there is nothing more that you need to do, other than update your forum software to UBB.threads
7.6.1 (when released) as you normally would.
• If you've downloaded the installation package after midnight on 2017-02-23
, you already have these fixes. There is nothing more that you need to do, other than update your forum software to UBB.threads
7.6.1 (when released) as you normally would.UBB.threads 7.6.0 Refresh (2017-02-23) Changelog
• [FIX] Add instructions clarity to Installer during the "Create Admin User" / "Upgrade UBB.classic/UBB.threads
• [FIX] Fix Installer /admin/login issues. These files have been corrected to /admin/dashboard.
• [FIX] Fix Installer "markallread" template issues. (thanks to driv, and everyone else who reported this early on)
• [FIX] Fix Installer "viewpoll" template issues.
• [FIX] Fix display of Suhosin warning message when Suhosin was installed but not activated.
• [FIX] Fix StopForumSpam issue where users would be returned to the main forum page when SFS could not be reached.
• [FIX] Fix "nw" being placed on LastPostTime instead of LastPost, on the main Forum Category page.
• [FIX] Fix Images in "HTML Only" posts expanding outside of its post container.
• [FIX] Fix "markallread" forum button not functioning on some browsers. (thanks to morgan for reporting this)
• [FIX] Removed within the first hours of release, developer left-over code within the shoutchat template to a language and template file located on ubbdev.com.
• [FIX] Fix ShoutChat from using "/forums/" to look for its /ubb_js/shoutbox.js support library. It now correctly uses your forum's base url.
• [FIX] ShoutsChat doubling the display of Shout history.
• [UPDATE] Shouts history updated from 30 to 50 items.
The items listed above are part of the "Release Refresh" that was pushed to the Members Area on UBBCentral. These items are primarily related to installation issues. The remaining items are preceived as either minor or already discussed with solutions on the UBBCentral forums within the first single week of release. If you've downloaded the installation package after midnight on 2017-02-23, you already have these fixes.
Below is a list of the only files which have changed.UBB.threads 7.6.0 Release (2017-02-15)UBB.threads 7.6.0 Refresh (2017-02-23)
- Release Discussion
- Member Area Download