Previous Gallery
Next Gallery
Print Thread
Hop To
#188397 06/23/2007 5:18 AM
2 Images
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 173
member
testing

original file 130k
small version is 30k

the large version yu get when i click on the larger image above is actually BIGGER than the original.

original 1024X768 130k
large version when clicked on is 1024 X 768 and 170k

not good. shouldn't make the files BIGGER than the original for the same size image
3 Comments
mcasado #188427 06/23/2007 8:22 AM
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,533
Likes: 150
UBB.threads Developer
UBB.threads Developer
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,533
Likes: 150
Those are beautiful... When you goinna bring me to a place like that :x...


I am a Web Development Contractor, I do not work for UBBCentral. I have provided free User to User Support since the beginning of these support forums.
Do you need Forum Install or Upgrade Services?
Forums: A Gardeners Forum
UBB.threads: UBBWiki, UBB Styles, UBB.Sitemaps
Longtime Supporter & Resident Post-A-Holic
VNC Web Services: Code Modifications, Upgrades, Styling, Coding Services, Disaster Recovery, and more!
Gizmo #188458 06/23/2007 4:42 PM
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 173
member
member
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 173
when you wanna go? trade for programming? you can work from the beach i swear....

mcasado #188482 06/23/2007 7:24 PM
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,533
Likes: 150
UBB.threads Developer
UBB.threads Developer
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,533
Likes: 150
hahaha, make me look pretty and show me a good time, then I'll code :x


I am a Web Development Contractor, I do not work for UBBCentral. I have provided free User to User Support since the beginning of these support forums.
Do you need Forum Install or Upgrade Services?
Forums: A Gardeners Forum
UBB.threads: UBBWiki, UBB Styles, UBB.Sitemaps
Longtime Supporter & Resident Post-A-Holic
VNC Web Services: Code Modifications, Upgrades, Styling, Coding Services, Disaster Recovery, and more!

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
PHP 8 bug in membermanage.tmpl
by phoenix011235 - 09/08/2026 7:47 PM
8.0.1 Patch Changelog Discussion
by isaac - 11/26/2025 1:34 PM
Who's Online Now
3 members (CESEREL, Geoff, Gizmo), 760 guests, and 133 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Ride safe!
Ride safe!
by Morgan, December 7
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260527)