Previous Gallery
Next Gallery
Print Thread
Hop To
#231273 11/23/2009 11:46 PM
3 Images
Joined: Jul 2007
Posts: 70
journeyman
Smallbore Target Shooting

Anyone tried it? I been doing it for 18 months if you would like to check it out see the UBB I setup www.smallbore.co.nz

Those are photos of me.

O if you can not load the page see This Posting
4 Comments
Joined: Dec 2009
Posts: 9
stranger
stranger
Joined: Dec 2009
Posts: 9
whow look interesting...

Joined: Dec 2009
Posts: 9
stranger
stranger
Joined: Dec 2009
Posts: 9
My brother and I used to target shoot but his better than me. we both love guns smile

Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 12
stranger
stranger
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 12
I tried it in a Trip to A China military camp. It was really fun but shoulder actually really hurts after 10 shots

Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 1
N
stranger
stranger
N Offline
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 1
I just love it, i have being practicing shooting for about a year now. Also cool photos!


Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
PHP 8 bug in membermanage.tmpl
by phoenix011235 - 09/08/2026 7:47 PM
Are any of these legitmate?
by Baldeagle - 09/06/2026 1:37 PM
After server reboot
by Morgan - 09/02/2026 8:27 AM
Email Settings
by Outdoorking - 05/13/2026 2:44 AM
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 166 guests, and 137 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Ride safe!
Ride safe!
by Morgan, December 7
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260527)