I have a feeling this doesn't have to do with UBB itself, but with my server. The problem is that the server is an affiliate of another server, which I have no information on. I called up tech support, and asked why none of the cgi commands were executing. The guy actually told me that he couldn't help me, and made up some bs excuse about not being able to give phone support to people that were on my plan. Ha. He had no idea what to do.

Maybe someone here will. I know what the problem is: that none of the cgi files will execute. I upload them to the cgi-bin directory and they act as if they're not there. I get the 500 error. I followed all the instsructions, and they act as if they're not there. This is why I am pretty sure the problem is my server, and not how I installed the board.

Can someone be nice, and help me figure out what my servers problem is? Or at least tell me how to figure out my servers problem, so I can work with it? I have no way of knowing how their cgi works. In fact, I'm pretty clueless when it comes to cgi. If someone else isn't, please help me. I don't want to be forced to install this whole board on a friends server. I want it on my own. I'm getting pretty angry. Thanks.

------------------
Life is a contradiction, except that it isn't.