Well, I would but I don't know what that entails. I'm not a 'paid member' anymore and - to be honest - I'm 'fine' with my current 'old' version - I don't plan on upgrading. I was hoping that someone would recognize what would initiate the output the "Hack attempt logged or corrupt member file found [15 total]" message.

All the forums in which the threads will not rebuild correctly are from the first group of 16 forums I made way back in 1998. I think I went through every upgrade to the one I have OK - never had even 1 problem.

This would all make more sense if none of the boards would rebuild correctly, but for just a few. I've even redownloaded the files fro the 'old' server' and re-uploaded them to the 'new' server.

I've been thinking hard on the "...or corrupt member file found [15 total]..." part of the feedback.

But again, even weirder is that on the 'old' server I can rebuild the threads fine in every forum. On this new server - those few forums 'bomb' out.

Too weird for me. I've just had to shut the board down until I can figure it out. The DNS changeover should be by late tomorrow or Wednesday - I'll think until then - but I was also thinking that somewhere I missed something that needs that access to 16949.com or something.

Well, if ayone has any thoughts I sure would apprecite them. Or - if this 'service ticket' thing is free let me know. I'd be happy for someone to take a look. But I won't pay over US$40.